Apple Watch Hermès introduces new styles & colors
Pricing & Availability
- Apple Watch Hermès is available in two different case sizes, 38 mm and 42 mm. The 38 mm Single Tour is $1149 (US); 42 mm Single Tour is $1199 (US); 38 mm Double Tour is $1299 (US); 42 mm Single Tour Deployment Buckle is $1399 (US); and 38 mm Double Buckle Cuff is $1499 (US) from apple.com, Hermes.com, select Apple Stores, select Hermès stores, select specialty stores and department stores.
- Apple Watch Hermès will be available beginning Friday, September 23 in Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macau, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK and the US.
- Apple Watch Hermès Bands are sold separately and are available beginning Friday, September 16.** The Single Tour Band is $339 (US), Double Tour is $489 (US) and Double Buckle Cuff is $689 (US).
- Apple Watch Series 2 requires iPhone 5 or later running iOS 10 or later. watchOS 3 and iOS 10 will be available beginning Tuesday, September 13 as a free software update. Some features are not available in all regions or all languages.
- Every customer who buys Apple Watch Hermès will be offered free Personal Setup, in-store or online,*** to help set up and personalize their new Apple Watch with calendars, notifications, apps and more.
*Apple Watch Series 2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 2 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Stainless steel and leather bands are not water resistant.
**Apple Watch Hermès Bands will be available beginning Friday, September 23 in Macau and Russia.
***In most countries.