Apple turns (RED) with more ways than ever to join the fight against AIDS
- Apple donates directly to the Global Fund from sales of (PRODUCT)RED merchandise like Apple Watch bands.
- Apple is also adding four new (RED) products including an iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case.
- Proceeds from the sales of (PRODUCT)RED Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones will also be donated to the Global Fund.
- All purchases of (PRODUCT)RED merchandise will support (RED) in its mission to create an AIDS-free generation.
- Apple customers can join (RED) in the fight against AIDS by purchasing the (PRODUCT)RED iPhone SE Case.
- Episode is unveiling new Games for (RED) Demi Lovato and Mean Girls stories that include special (PRODUCT)RED outfits.
- Purchase the special (BUNDLE)RED from the Angry Birds POP! in-game shop for iOS. A special character and a (RED)-themed community challenge will be available.
- In Clash of Clans for iOS, purchase (HERO PACK)RED to earn a Mighty Hero statue and, for a limited time, red shoulder armor for the Barbarian King. Players can also purchase the (PILE OF GEMS)RED.
- In PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator for iOS, purchase a pack of incredible and exclusive room decorations and help get more votes in special events.
- In Farm Heroes Saga for iOS, match Cropsies and fireworks will fly during the game's exclusive (FIREWORKS)RED event for a limited time. Purchase (HUNTER’S PACK)RED for gold bars to help progress.
- Purchase the (SUPER BUNDLE)RED in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes for iOS to unlock premium cards and exclusive access to Red Stinger from Plants vs. Zombies 2. Join forces with Plant Hero Rose to explore new Games for (RED) missions and quests.
- In FIFA Mobile for iOS, purchase the (ASSIST PACK)RED to unlock limited-edition items including 4 Gold, 2 Silver and even higher-value players. Participants also score an exclusive (EA SPORTS)RED kit and ball to use in-game.
Photos of ways to donate to World AIDS Day