Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax ($79 for iPhone SE or iPhone 6 or earlier models, $99 for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus).2
How to get AppleCare+
- Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
- Buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone & proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in repair4: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair4: Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a fee of $79 for iPhone SE, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus, or $99 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, plus applicable tax.
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- OR call (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.