Every Mac and Apple display comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from your hardware product’s original purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, OS X, and Apple applications such as iLife and iWork. And you get global repair coverage for your Mac and Apple display through convenient service options.
Extend your coverage to three years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site1
- Mail-in repair for portable computers and Apple displays: Mail in your Mac or Apple display using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac or Apple display to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive (for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Retina display, iMac, and Mac mini)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
What’s covered — Mac
- Your Apple display
- Built-in camera, mic, and speakers
- Included power cord
What’s covered — Apple display
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using the OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
- Connecting to your Mac
- Using audio
- Video chatting
Apple display support
Buy the AppleCare Protection Plan for:
iMacBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for iMac now.
MacBook AirBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for MacBook Air now.
13" MacBook Pro and 13" MacBook Pro with Retina displayBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for 13" MacBook Pro now.
15" MacBook Pro and 15" MacBook Pro with Retina displayBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for 13" MacBook Pro now.
Mac miniBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac mini now.
Mac ProBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro now.
Apple DisplayBuy AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple Display now.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac or Apple display is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
If you purchase an Apple Display with your Mac, the AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac covers both the computer and the display.
For Mac computers running OS X Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of OS X Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.