Viewing & Changing Orders
Want to view or edit an order? You can check order status, track a shipment, edit your shipping or email address, print an invoice, and more with online Order Status.
Online Order Status
To view or edit your Apple Online Store order, visit online Order Status and log in with your Apple ID and password.
Online Order Status features include:
- Check order status
- Track a shipment
- Edit shipping or billing information
- View order history
- Edit gift messaging or engraving
- Full tax invoice information
- Terms and conditions:
- Web Order Number:
- Full Name:
- Company Name:
- Tax Registration number:
- Head office or Branch office: (indicate one)
- 5 Digit Branch office number: (if Branch office)
- Company Name:
- Street address:
- Additional address info:
- Sub district:
- Postal code:
- Telephone number:
- You can only ask for an upgrade from ABB to Full tax invoice before the order is shipped or within 30 days of issuance of the original invoice
- Document to be Emailed (Full Invoice Adjustment):
- Those document must be email to: email@example.com
- If the invoice has been printed already, you must send back the original invoice before we can perform the adjustment. Refer to the address below :Invoice Mailing Address
Apple South Asia (Thailand) Limited, P.O. Box 168 Rongmuang Post Office 10330 Thailand*NOTE
You are responsible for the cost of postage to the PO Box.
Don't have an Apple ID? Visit the Your Account help page for more details on how to create an Apple ID. You can view and edit your orders without an Apple ID by logging in with your order number, along with the postal code or email address.
Check Order Status
It's easy to check the status of your order! First, visit online Order Status and enter your Apple ID and password.
On the Your Orders page, an order status message displays above each of your items. Order status messages include:
- Order Placed - We’ve received your order and payment information. Though you can’t make changes to your order right now, you’ll be able to when we start preparing your order.
- Order in Progress - We have all the information needed to complete your order. As soon as the item is ready, we’ll send you an update and prepare the shipment. You can still make changes to the order at this point.
- Preparing to Ship - We’re completing some final details before we ship your order. As soon as it ships, we’ll email you the delivery information. At this point, you can no longer make changes to the order.
- Shipped - You can use the “Track Shipment” button to follow your package online. This information will be available within the first 24 hours of shipment.
- Delivered - The package has been dropped off at the shipping address specified in your order. If you need to return any part of your order, you can initiate the process online.
Cancel an item or order
Items can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the date of your order ships. See Order Status page for information on returning an item.
Full or partial cancellation or returns of orders with the ATM Bank Transfer or Counter service will require refunds via bank transfer. Have your bank account details ready when calling.
Installment orders will have funds captured every day, regardless of shipping estimates. Order changes or cancellations will automatically trigger partial/full refunds via your bank.
As soon as your item(s) have shipped, we'll send you a Shipment Notification email that includes your carrier, estimated delivery date and, if available, a carrier tracking number.
You can also view shipping and delivery information in online Order Status. Click Track Shipment and the Shipment Status window will display the item's estimated delivery date, tracking number and shipping address. If you ordered multiple items, you may have separate tracking information for each item.
To ensure safe delivery, most shipments require a signature on delivery. Refer to the Shipping & Delivery Help page for your options if you are unavailable to provide a signature.
Edit Your Order
Log in to online Order Status and press the View Orders button to view the items on your most recent order. If an item is “Order Placed" or Order in Progress status, you may be able to edit the item. Visit the Check Order Status section of online Help above for more information on order status messages.
Edit Apple Gift Package Message
To edit or delete an Apple Gift Package message, click the Edit or Delete link in the Apple Gift Package details.
To edit an engraving, find the engraved item on the Your Orders page and click the Edit link in the engraving details.
Edit Shipping Address
If your item is Order in Progress status, you may be able to edit your Shipping address on the Your Orders page. Visit the Check Order Status section above for more information on order status messages.
Edit Default Shipping or Billing Address
To edit your default billing or shipping address, visit online Order Status and enter your Apple ID and password. Once you log in, click the Edit Account button. This opens the Account page. Go to Account Settings and click the Change default shipping or billing info link. Updates to the default billing or shipping address will only take effect for future orders.
Edit Email Address
If you didn't receive an Order Acknowledgment or Shipment Notification email, we may have an incorrect email address, or the emails are stuck in your spam or junk mail folder. You can update your email address in the Your Orders page.
To edit the email address for your order, log in to online Order Status and click the View Orders button. On the Your Orders page, click the Edit link next to the email address you want to edit. Your updated email address will be displayed on the Your Orders page.
Your updated email address takes effect only for the order you've edited. Future email notifications for this order will be sent to the updated email address.
To edit your default email address on your account, log in to online Order Status and click the Edit Account button. This opens the Account page. Go to Account Settings and click the [edit email] link. Edits to the default email address will only take effect for future orders.
If you need assistance with viewing or editing your order, please contact an Apple Online Store representative at 1800-01-9209.
In addition to email notifications, you can request text message updates in Checkout. We'll text you when your items have shipped. Texts are typically sent between 6:00am and 10:00pm in your time zone.
How to change my text message preferences
You can edit your cell phone number at any time by logging into your account and editing the Shipment Notification preferences for your order.
If the item(s) on your order are not in Preparing to Ship or Shipped status, you may be able to cancel an item or the entire order online.
To cancel an order or item, visit online Order Status, and click the View Orders button. From the Your Orders page, find the item you want to cancel and click the Cancel items link.
Once you've submitted your cancel request, the status message of the item(s) will read "Cancelled". You will not be billed for these items. For orders already paid by Counter Service and ATM Bank Transfer, a refund is required. Please have your bank details ready when you contact an Apple Online Store representative by calling 1800-01-9209.
If you are unable to cancel item(s) online, please contact an Apple Online Store representative at Help page or call 1800-01-9209.