AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5 and Series 4
£89.00Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 5 and Series 4
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch is an insurance product that provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support (1) and hardware coverage(2), including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £49 excess fee(3). In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling within Europe
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your Apple Watch which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a £49 excess fee and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (3)
- Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps (4):
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 0800 107 6285 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ is not available in Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
UPC or EAN No.: S6817ZM/A
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your Apple Watch, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your one year of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your Apple Watch. Both types of cover end 24 months from your AppleCare+ purchase date.
(3) Coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to a £49 excess fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For more details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase Apple Watch.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, whose registered office is at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information, please see http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and is registered in England under number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB United Kingdom. American International Group UK Limited is a member of the Association of British Insurers. American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 781109). This information can be checked by visiting the FS Register at (www.fca.org.uk/register).