AppleCare+ for 13-inch MacBook Pro
£249.00Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate.
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Mac is an insurance plan that provides up to three years of expert technical support (1) and additional hardware coverage (2) from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other damage.(1) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from a consumer’s right to a free-of-charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods that do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights; however, various factors may affect your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new Mac.
Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from Mac, inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By contacting Apple (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Onsite service
- Local Apple hardware service around the world
Additional Apple hardware coverage
With AppleCare+, you get repair or replacement coverage for your Mac, which includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to an excess fee of £79 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or £229 for other damage, and coverage against batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Battery (3)
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
Software support included
With AppleCare+, whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics (4), including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ Technical Support covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For assistance with advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S6033ZM/A
(1) Local telephone charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Your AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage starts from the date you purchase AppleCare+. This means that if you purchase AppleCare+ up to 60 days after you purchase your Mac, you will only receive AppleCare+ Hardware Coverage from that date. Your Technical Support coverage starts on expiry of your 90 days of complimentary technical support cover provided by Apple, which starts on the date you purchase your Mac. Both types of cover end 36 months from the date you purchased your Mac. Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
(3) Coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each incident being subject to an excess fee. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it’s inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement. See terms at https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/ for full details.
(4) Technical Support Coverage gives access to technical advice for which a customer would otherwise be charged a fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. Purchase of AppleCare+ is not required to purchase Mac.
AppleCare+ is offered by Apple Distribution International, whose registered office is at Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork, Republic of Ireland. Apple Distribution International is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For further information, please see http://registers.centralbank.ie.
This Insurance is underwritten by American International Group UK Limited and is registered in England under number 10737370. Registered office: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4AB United Kingdom. American International Group UK Limited is a member of the Association of British Insurers. American International Group UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 781109). This information can be checked by visiting the FS Register at (www.fca.org.uk/register).