The Apple Online Store accepts a variety of payment methods. Click on a payment method below to find out more.
Some payment types are ineligible for orders shipping to multiple addresses. If you are using an ineligible payment type for an order shipping to multiple addresses, you will need to change the payment method, or ship your order to a single address.
Using more than one payment method
You can also combine payment methods to pay for your purchase. Choose from the following combinations of credit cards and Apple Gift Cards:
- Credit card
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + one credit card
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Account Balance
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Account Balance + one credit card
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Pay
- Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Account Balance + Apple Pay
- Apple Account Balance + one credit card
- Apple Account Balance + Apple Pay
Please note that you can use the value from all types and generations of Apple Gift Cards. For more details, see:
How to use Apple Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards
How to use Apple Store Gift Cards
During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one credit card.
Credit Cards or Debit Cards
Troubleshooting credit card & debit card payment errors
- For a new or recently reissued card, the card needs to be activated first.
- Check that the card details entered are correct, the card type (AMEX, Masters,Visa), card number and the expiration date.
- Remove any dashes or spaces for the card number.
- If you do not have sufficient credit limit, please check with your card issuer.
- If you have exceeded your daily spending limit for your debit card, please check with your card issuer.
- If everything seems to be correct, contact your card issuer. Your card issuer may need to verify with you before they authorise your purchase.
To prevent any unnecessary delays in processing your order, please ensure that the billing address on your order and credit card account matches. If you have recently moved or are unsure of your billing address, please contact your credit card-issuer to confirm.
The credit card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (Visa/MasterCard) of your card.
Daily spending limits for Debit Cards
Most debit and credit cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the order processing, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account upon order placement. Please consult your card-issuer for more information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble in placing your order.
When Apple charges your account
When you place an order, Apple will contact your credit or debit card's issuing bank to confirm it is a valid account. Apple requests an authorisation, which holds the funds for the full or partial purchase amount.
As Apple prepares your items, authorised funds will be unavailable and your card will only be charged after your order has shipped. If your order contains multiple items and they ship at different times, you may see multiple charges on your credit card statement.
If you cancel your order before it has been billed, Apple will contact the bank within 2 business days to request the authorisation reversal. Any authorisations placed on your credit or debit card account can take up to 30 days to reverse, depending on the credit card issuer. Contact your financial institution for their specific timeframes.
Credit cards accepted
- American Express
If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Apple Gift Cards
The Apple Gift Card was introduced in 2020 and is now the gift card to use for purchasing products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud and more from Apple. Apple Gift Cards can be used in the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books and other Apple properties.
You can use Apple Gift Cards to pay for products, subscriptions and services from Apple online. Or spend Apple Gift Cards at the Apple Store or by calling 133‑622. You cannot pay for an Apple Gift Card with an Apple Gift Card or Apple Account Balance. Apple Gift Cards can be used only in the country or region in which they were purchased.
You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards at a time when you purchase online from Apple or if you’re placing an order by calling 133‑622. You can use your gift card(s) with an Apple Account Balance and Apple Pay or one credit card.
Any value on an App Store & iTunes Gift Card or Apple Store Gift Card in your possession is valid.
To redeem any Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card into your Apple Account Balance, simply enter or scan the PIN. We send electronic Apple Gift Cards to the card recipient via email. Using this email, the recipient can easily redeem the card’s value to their Apple Account Balance for online purchases or use the PIN at an Apple Store, on apple.com or in the Apple Store app.
Apple Gift Cards and Apple Account Balance are subject to applicable terms and conditions. Learn more
Ready to buy an Apple Gift Card? Buy online for yourself or someone else
How to Use Apple Gift Cards
Apple Gift Cards can be used to pay for products and accessories as well as apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud storage and more. Apple Gift Cards can be used on apple.com, in the Apple Store app, by phone or in person at the Apple Store. You can also redeem Apple Gift Cards into your Apple Account Balance to buy products, apps, content and services online from Apple. Apple Gift Cards can be used only in the country or region where they were purchased.
In an Apple Store, simply present the email to the cashier at time of payment. If you are using your Apple Gift Card over the phone on 133‑622, you’ll need to provide the PIN (located on the back of the card insert or in the gift card email). Remember to keep the card in your possession until your item(s) have been delivered.
You can use up to eight Apple Gift Cards at apple.com or when placing an order over the phone on 133‑622. You can use up to 20 Apple Gift Cards for one transaction when you purchase at an Apple Store. You can use your Apple Gift Card(s) with an Apple Account Balance and Apple Pay or one credit card. Apple Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Apple Gift Card.
Checking Your Apple Gift Card Balance
You can check your gift card balance online by entering the PIN from any Apple gift card. See the Apple Account Balance section for details on how to redeem your gift card into your Apple Account Balance for online shopping, apps, content and services.
How to Use Apple Store Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards
Both the Apple Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards (previous generation) can be redeemed into your Apple Account Balance. Additionally, you can apply your gift card by entering the PIN during the payment step in checkout on apple.com or in the Apple Store app, or when shopping via 133-622. Apple Gift Cards can’t be used with split credit card payments.
Apple Account Balance
Redeem Apple Gift Cards or add money directly into your Apple Account Balance anytime. Then use the balance to pay for Apple products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud and more. You can check your Apple Account Balance online.
To use your Apple Account Balance to buy products on apple.com or in the Apple Store app, make sure you are signed in with your Apple ID. Then simply choose an amount to apply to your purchase during the payment step in checkout. You can use the funds from your Apple Account Balance in combination with Apple Pay or one credit card and up to eight Apple Gift Cards. See Payment for details on using more than one payment method.
You can redeem Apple Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards into your Apple Account Balance on iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV or the App Store. Visit any of these Apple apps or sites and tap your Apple ID account avatar or choose Account from the main menu. Select “Redeem Gift Card or Code” or “Redeem”, then scan or enter the gift card PIN. The funds will appear in your Apple Account Balance to use for shopping, listening, watching, playing, working and more.
Please note that your Apple ID Balance is now your Apple Account Balance.
Cheque or Money Order
To pay for your purchase using a Cheque or Money Order:
- 1. Place your order with an Apple Representative by chat or phone on 133‑622.
- 2. Obtain the final dollar total of your order, including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the Apple Representative.
- 3. Confirm that your cheque is for the full amount of the order. It is not possible to combine a cheque/money order
with another form of payment for one order.
- 4. Make the cheque payable to Apple Pty Ltd, and include your web order number or a copy of your order.
- 5. Mail your payment to:
Apple Pty Ltd
Att: Apple Store
PO Box A2629
Sydney South NSW 1235
- Apple must receive your payment within 10 calendar days after your order is placed or your order will be cancelled.
Please allow four (4) business days after Apple receives your payment for your cheque to clear before we start processing your
- Apple is unable to accept a cheque associated with a billing address outside of Australia.
- Please be aware that cheque or money order are not applicable to certain products.
To pay for your purchase using a Direct Deposit:
- Place your order with an Apple Representative by chat or phone on 133‑622.
- Obtain the final dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges from the Apple Representative.
- Visit any National Australia Bank branch and have the bank electronically transfer the total dollar amount of your order using the routing information below. Cash or cheque deposits are accepted.
- Reference your web order number with your payment.
- Scan a copy of your deposit slip and email the attachment to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Beneficiary: Apple Pty Ltd
- Bank: Citibank
- Account #: 20999
- BSB: 248 081
Note: Please allow two (2) business days for Apple to receive your payment and start processing your order.
Please be aware that direct deposit are not applicable to certain products.
Purchasing on 0% interest is a great option if you are looking to purchase Apple products with one simple monthly repayment.
How It Works
1. Apply Online
The application only takes 10 minutes to complete
Go To : Consumer Finance at Apple
2. Application Response
The outcome of your application will be displayed on screen in 60 seconds and also emailed to you.
3. Place Order
If you are approved, please chat or call to Apple to place your order during the operating hours.
- Mon - Fri : 9:00am - 8:00pm AEST
- Sat and Sun : 9:00am - 6:00pm AEST
If you have an existing Latitude card (CreditLine, Buyer’s Edge, Gem Visa or GO Mastercard), you do not need to re-apply with Apple.
Simply chat or call on 133‑622, to place your order.
If you choose Financing, the delivery date in bag and checkout may not apply.
Your delivery date may be later due to the time required to process your financing application.
When your application is approved, you will receive an email notification with the updated delivery date.