Submitting Questions and Answers
You are encouraged to ask any product related question that helps you with your buying decision. Here are a few of the most important principles to keep in mind when you’re writing a question or answer:
- You are most likely to get an accurate and useful response if you are specific, clear, and concise in asking and answering questions.
- Avoid profanity, and do not post contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- Avoid questions about non-product related issues such as service and support, resellers, shipping, sales policies, other Apple partners or Apple topics not directly related to the product. Q&A is a place for asking and answering questions about the product's features or functionality.
- Avoid technical support questions that refer to repairs or fixing a product that has stopped functioning. You can post those in the Apple Support Discussions.
- Avoid harmful or illegal advice as well as any speculation about future products or enhancements.
Product Support Questions
Because the goal of Q&A is to help our visitors make informed buying decisions, it is not the right place for product support or "fix it" types of questions. If you have questions relating to product support, please visit the Apple Support Discussions.
When Your Question or Answer Will be Posted
Questions and answers will typically be posted on our site within 1 business day after they are received. When a question or answer is posted it becomes visible to other visitors who can then start responding to it.