Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Century Trim
Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology, the stylish Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt lock and its companion app let you unlock your door with a request to Siri on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It also offers a convenient illuminated touchscreen if you'd rather enter a key-code.
The Century trim perfectly matches Schlage's Century collection interior hardware. The striking appearance creates an elegant look that’s a standout in any style setting. Plus, it’s been designed to meet the highest industry standards for strength and durability.
Designed to work with Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth Smart technology
Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
App lets you unlock the door with Siri requests
Lock holds up to 30 access codes at a time
Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app
What’s in the Box
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
Four AA batteries
One backup key
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible
Power Source: Battery power
Height: Exterior: 5 in./12.7 cm; Interior: 8 in./20.32 cm
Length: Exterior: 1 in./2.54 cm; Interior: 2 in./5.08 cm
Width: Exterior: 3 in./7.62 cm; Interior: 3 in./7.62 cm
Weight: 3.5 lb./1.59 kg
Mfr. Part Number: BE479AA V CEN 619
UPC or EAN No.: 043156531448
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; three-year electronics warranty
Answers from the community
Is it required to have the Schlage WifI adaptor or can I pair with Smart Things hub?
- Asked by Larry C from Greenwood
- on Nov 30, 2017
Can my phone automatically open the door when I get close enough?
- Asked by Cara B from Short Hills
- on Oct 3, 2017
Yes, but you will need Home running via an AppleTV with tvOS or a compatible iPad
- Answered by Geordie L from Auckland
- on Jan 9, 2018
Can I view who's entered my house when I'm far from it?
- Asked by Diane P from Cranston
- on Jul 18, 2016
Yes, when used with an Apple TV, which acts as the homekit hub.
- Answered by Matthew M from Walnut Creek
- on Sep 18, 2016
Does this lock work with a geofence to unlock automatically when I get close?
- Asked by Steve P from Honolulu
- on May 8, 2017
HomeKit doesn't allow for automatic locking and unlocking, but it can be setup to automatically pop HomeKit doesn't allow for automatic locking and unlocking, but it can be setup to automatically pop up and ask you if you want to unlock when you enter the geofence or leave it. Kind of dumb it won't at least lock automatically, but it does have a time based auto locking feature (auto lock after 4 mins, etc.)
- Answered by Jon R from CALGARY
- on May 12, 2017
will this work with my security system
- Asked by michael H from odessa
- on Feb 18, 2016
Can this lock set be programmed to lock at certain time of day. Auto lock at 11:00 pm till 6:00 am.
- Asked by Kevin P from Edmonton
- on Aug 27, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
Control and share access to your home’s Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with the Schlage Sense app.
• This app helps with the installation, setup, and day-to-day use for your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt using Bluetooth Smart.
• Both the app and the deadbolt are designed to work with Apple HomeKit technology or the Schlage System.
• Use the app to update your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt to the latest features
EASY TO PROGRAM & USE
Program and set up all the options available on your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt, such as:
• Manage up to 30 guest access codes and schedules, per lock
• Share codes with guests by sending a text or email within the app without your guest needing a phone, an app, fob, or key
• Configure the built-in alarm to beep when the door senses a slight disturbance such as opening and closing, or sound a loud alarm when a forced entry attempt is detected
• Set the deadbolt auto lock delay time
• Retrieve recent lock events
• Low battery warning
SCHLAGE SENSE WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT
When you pair your Schlage Sense lock with Apple HomeKit, you can:
• Create automations using Apple’s Home app in iOS 10 or later
• Use Siri Voice Control to operate and check status of your lock
• Use the Apple TV or iPad as a Home Hub to lock / unlock your door from anywhere
SCHLAGE SENSE WORKS WITH THE SCHLAGE SYSTEM
When you set up your Schlage Sense lock with the Schlage System, you can:
• Share admin or guest virtual keys with other Schlage Sense app users
• Use the Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (sold separately) to lock / unlock your door from anywhere and receive push notifications when the lock is used.
All communication between the Schlage Sense app and Smart Deadbolt are encrypted. …