iDevices Outdoor Switch
Control, monitor, and schedule lighting and other outdoor electronics using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Apple HomeKit-enabled, download the iDevices Connected app and start controlling power from wherever you are, without logins or hubs. With easy installation and set-up, the Outdoor Switch is rain-tight tested so you can leave it outside at any time of year.
Monitor energy usage
Keep track of how much power your electronics are using and use the free iDevices Connected app to manage all of your HomeKit-enabled accessories.
Control multiple products
Create customized scenes in the iDevices Connected app to control multiple products with a single command. The dual outlets allow you to get the most of your Outdoor Switch by controlling two electronics simultaneously.
Use your voice
The Outdoor Switch responds to Siri, letting you control your devices using just your voice. Set schedules so that your products can be turned on when you need them.
Simple set-up and installation with the iDevices Connected app
Responds to Siri Voice Control rom your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Set your Outdoor Switch on a daily routine
Control multiple products with one command
Dual outlets allow you to control two electronics simultaneously
Monitor energy usage for electronics such as lights, spotlights, water fountains, speakers, space heaters, and more
Download free iDevices Connected app to control power from anywhere
What’s in the Box
iDevices Outdoor Switch
Quick Start guide
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible, Waterproof, Wireless
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 2.0 Compatibility
Power Source: AC, External power supply
Height: 6 in./15.24 cm
Length: 1.9 in./4.8 cm
Width: 2.8 in./7.1 cm
Weight: 16 oz.
Mfr. Part Number: IDEV0004P5
UPC or EAN No.: 852931005674
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year limited
Answers from the community
If the object plugged into this trips the power and it goes out, will I get an alert on my phone? I want to use this for my deep freezer
- Asked by ROBERT M from Germantown
- on Sep 18, 2017
Connecting to low voltage outdoor lighting? Anyone figured this out yet?
- Asked by Jimmy L from Ben Lomond
- on Aug 8, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Welcome to the next evolution of the iDevices Connected app. Based on your feedback, we’ve enhanced the app with IFTTT compatibility, giving you the ability to do even more with iDevices.
Create and customize your smart home with iDevices products and the iDevices Connected app. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s n o need for multiple apps or hubs, though an Apple TV is recommended to take advantage of all features. Stay connected to your home from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- iDevices Switch
- iDevices Outdoor Switch
- iDevices Socket
- iDevices Thermostat
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Dimmer
- iDevices Instant Switch
iDevices Connected App Features:
- Remotely access your home through the free iDevices cloud without the need for a login.
- Use Siri®, Alexa, or the Google Assistant to control your iDevices products with the power of your voice.
- Use IFTTT to enable custom triggers, link multiple accessories, and further automate your smart home.
- Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit-enabled devices to fit your lifestyle.
- Create custom scenes to control multiple accessories at once, making it easy to quickly set the perfect ambiance.
- Have your home work for you and create custom triggers that activate scenes automatically based on your location or changes in another product.
- Organize each of your iDevices products into rooms and zones for simple navigation.
- Personalize your experience with photos of your home, rooms, and products.
- Visual energy report quickly allows you to identify which iDevices products in your home are using the most energy so you can reduce usage and save money.
*To enable Alexa and/or Google Assistant voice controls, iDevices smart home products require an Alexa-enabled accessory or a Google Assistant-enabled device. To get started, go to your app settings in the iDevices Connected app.
Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have. …