LaCie 2TB DJI Copilot BOSS Hard Drive
Watch the DJI Copilot by LaCie video
DJI Copilot by LaCie
DJI Copilot by LaCie
Music: Piano and Strings
[The sun is rising as an offroad vehicle drives briskly down a dusty dirt path near some mountains.]
Introducing the DJI Copilot by LaCie
[Our two heroes travel walk together up a mountain path by foot carrying a DJI Copilot and some camera equipment.]
A revolutionary new product.
[Our heroes look to the horizon and see a beautiful mountain range nearby.]
Our most advanced portable hard drive.
[One of the photographers puts an SD card into the DJI Copilot revealing the built in status screen.
[Offroad vehicle splashes through a water-filled path. Dust blows as a drone is lifted into the air.]
Easy to backup. No computer required.
[The sun has gone done. Our heroes edit video clips on a laptop. Camera reveals the DJI Copilot connected to the laptop.]
Create without constraint.
[It's daytime again. Our Heroes drive their offroad vehicle towards the mountainous horizon.]
Freedom to focus on the journey ahead.
LaCie's DJI Copilot BOSS hard drive lets you copy files directly from cameras, DJI drones, and USB devices via its SD card slot and USB port—even without your Mac. Playback, delete, and rename your files by connecting Copilot to your iPhone or iPad via the included cable. Once you open the Copilot BOSS app, you can take care of the time-consuming organizational steps of post-production during your down time wherever you are.
This is a BOSS drive—short for Backup On Set Solution—which means you can transfer your files directly via Copilot’s SD card slot and USB port. The DJI Copilot BOSS app lets you view and sort footage anywhere, saving time once you're back to your desk.
No need to always have your Mac—copy files directly from iPhone, iPad, drones, action cams, DSLR cameras, memory cards, and more
Check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery life with the integrated screen
View and play back footage on your iPhone or iPad by attaching the cable and using the DJI Copilot BOSS app
Manage and organize files with the DJI Copilot BOSS app, as well as view uncompressed RAW images and 4K video
Use it to charge your iPhone and a variety of USB devices
Drop, splash, and dust resistant
2TB capacity stores more than 60 hours of 4K video
Three years of Rescue Data Recovery Plan included for extra protection*
Edit and publish videos and photos with a complimentary one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan**
What’s in the Box
LaCie DJI Copilot drive with integrated status screen and SD card slot
microSD to SD card adapter
USB-C drive to laptop cables: USB-C (USB 3.1) and USB-C to USB-A
Mobile connection cables: Lightning cable, micro USB, USB-C
Quick start guide
Three-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan*
Other Features: Rewriteable, Time Machine compatible
Connections: Lightning, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB, USB-C
Memory Cards: MicroSD, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
Power Source: Battery, Bus Powered, USB
Length: 5.35 in./13.6 cm
Width: 4.37 in./11.1 cm
Depth: 1.41 in./3.58 cm
Weight: 1.18 lb./0.53 kg
Operating System: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later; iOS 10.3 or later, Windows 10 or later
Requirements Other: Available USB-C (3.1), Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port.
Mfr. Part Number: STGU2000400
UPC or EAN No.: 763649123447
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Three-year limited + three-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will there be an update to make this work with the new USB-C equipped iPads?
- Asked by Daniel G from Caloocan City
- on Dec 19, 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
View and Manage media on LaCie DJI Copilot with Copilot BOSS app
No matter where you are, you can jump start postproduction using the Copilot BOSS app. Connect your LaCie DJI Copilot to your phone or tablet and launch Copilot BOSS app - no internet required.
• After a shoot, play and view your photos and videos in full resolution.
• Move, organize and rename to prepare media for e diting.
• Delete what you don't want.
This app is meant for use only with LaCie DJI Copilot. See www.lacie.com …