Yale Assure Lock SL Touchscreen Deadbolt - Black
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock SL, a touchscreen deadbolt for key-free entry. The lock is HomeKit-enabled so it allows you to lock or unlock and share access all from your Yale Secure app. Assure Lock also features optional Auto Relock so it will even lock itself once the door is closed. Plus, you can lock or check current status just by asking Siri. The lock is 100% key free, meaning it's tamper-proof and there're no keys to lend or lose. It features a backlit touchscreen keypad so even when you don't have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. The Assure Lock is super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors (1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick). And it sleek and slim design fits seamlessly into the decor of your home, and adds a sophisticated look to your door.
Replaces your existing deadbolt with a smart, key-free deadbolt with touchscreen keypad.
Lock, unlock, and share access from anywhere (requires an iPad or Apple TV set up as a bridge) using the Yale Secure app.
Forget fumbling with keys, simply use your app or the touchscreen keypad to unlock.
When you leave, tap the touchscreen to lock the door, or enable Auto Relock.
Never hide a key again by creating unique, shareable entry codes.
Create HomeKit scenes like a "Goodnight" scene that automates your door locking.
Ask Siri to lock the door or check current lock status.
Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
Great for any door with a deadbolt - Front doors, garage entry doors, basement doors and more
What’s in the Box
Yale Assure Lock SL touchscreen deadbolt
iM1 HomeKit smart module
4 AA batteries
Other Features: Batteries Required, HomeKit Compatible
Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
Power Source: Battery
Battery life: One year
Height: 3.5 in. / 8.9 cm
Length: 1 in. / 2.54 cm
Width: 2.5 in. / 6.35 cm
Weight: 4 lb. / 1.81 kg
Mfr. Part Number: R-YRD256-iM1-BSP
UPC or EAN No.: 081023073103
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical - one year on electronics
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
*Requires Yale Assure Lock with iM1 Network Module (YRD256-iM1)*
Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys using the Yale Secure app and your compatible Assure Lock with iM1. Never worry about lending or losing your house keys again – now, your smartphone is your key.
· Lock and unlock your home using your iPhone or Siri.
· Create, manage and delete user PIN codes (up to 25) to share with friends and family.
· See access history
· Receive notifications when someone unlocks your door.
· Customize lock settings including auto re-lock.
· Ask Siri to lock or unlock your door when you’re at home.
· Access from anywhere when used with an Apple TV (4th gen or later) or an iPad running iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
· See current lock battery status and receive alerts for low battery.
Marketing URL: http://www.yalehome.com/en/yale/yalehome/residential/yale-real-living/assure-lock/im1-network-module/ …