The FORM Smart Swim Goggles are the first product to give swimmers real-time performance metrics as they swim. Metrics such as split times, distance, stroke rate, stroke count, pace per 100, and even heart rate are displayed directly in the swimmer’s line of sight, while they swim. The goggles also feature a premium design that delivers best-in-class fit and durability. The goggles work for use in swimming pools and during open water swimming.
In addition to the real-time performance metrics offered in the pool, when connected to a compatible Apple Watch, the FORM goggles give swimmers the unprecedented ability to view GPS performance metrics and heart rate in real-time while swimming outdoors in open water.
The FORM Swim App enables swimmers and coaches to review and share workouts recorded by the FORM Smart Swim Goggles as well as to track progress over time. The app also gives swimmers the freedom to customize exactly which metrics are displayed in the goggles and when each metric appears: while swimming, after turns, and during rest.
Developed in collaboration with top competitive swimmers, pro triathletes and coaches, the FORM Smart Swim Goggles are the missing piece in every swimmer’s swim bag.
Smart Display: The see-through smart display is built right into the goggles lens, delivering metrics without obstructing your vision.
Support for live heart rate metrics with Polar OH1 and OH1 + heart rate sensors.
Pool Swim Mode: Records and displays 12 customizable metrics, including split times, stroke rate/count, pace per 100, distance, calories, heart rate, and much more.
Open Water Swim Mode: Connect with a compatible Apple Watch and select GPS sport watches to provide real-time GPS distance and pace, as well as heart rate, and timer.
Premium Goggles Design: Featuring chemical-resistant anti-fog, contoured silicone eye seals, seven nose bridge sizes, and adjustable silicone strap. Waterproof up to 32 feet (10 meters).
Fully Automated: No need to push buttons in the middle of your set. Everything is detected automatically, including intervals, rest, and stroke type.
Pool Lengths: Minimum supported pool length: 15m/16.5yd Maximum supported pool length: 650m/710yd.
See-Through Display: Can be worn over left or right eye.
What’s in the Box
FORM Smart Swim Goggles
7 nose bridge sizes
Premium ventilated case with zip closure
USB charging cable, plugs into any standard USB ports, or wall adapters
Input Type: USB
Other Features: Bluetooth, Charging, Health App Compatible, Waterproof, Wireless
Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
Cable Length: 20 in. / 50 cm
Connections: Bluetooth, USB-A
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 5.0
Power Source: USB
Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
Battery life: 16 hours
Charge Time: 1 hour
Height: 1.8 in. / 4.5 cm
Length: 5.7 in. / 14.5 cm
Width: 2.2 in. / 5.5 cm
Weight: 2.3 oz. / 65 g
Operating System: iOS 11 and newer
Mfr. Part Number: FSG100-SG-BK
UPC or EAN No.: 628504194003
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
As required by the State of California:
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov, ⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later.
Built for the FORM Smart Swim Goggles. Analyze your swims, customize your goggles, and connect with the FORM community.
1. ANALYZE YOUR METRICS. Sync with the app to review each set out of the pool after every swim—and revisit past workouts to track your progress over time. You can share stats with your coach, too.
2. CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOGGLES. Choose what metrics to see while you s wim, after turns, and during rest. Options include split times, stroke rate, stroke count, and pace per 100.
3. SWIM ANYWHERE. Connect your goggles to a supported Apple Watch or Garmin smartwatch to get GPS-based metrics in open water. Alternatively, use the goggles on their own for a unique open water experience.
4. CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY. Follow your friends at other clubs, and share your stats. Or keep it all private if you prefer.
5. REACH YOUR GOALS. Set weekly goals for distance, time, or calories.
6. TAKE YOUR DATA TO GO. Automatically sync your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, and Apple Health. Perfect if you’re training for your next triathlon.
The FORM Swim App works with the FORM Smart Swim Goggles, the first wearable fitness tracker for swimmers and triathletes that shows metrics in real time on an augmented reality display. Learn more at www.formswim.com.
"I think the FORM goggles are the single best training aid to come to swimming. It makes swimming fun and enjoyable, and I can’t imagine doing another swim without them!"
-- Lionel Sanders, Ironman Champion
"Real-time feedback means I no longer have to wait to get to the wall to hear what my coach says. With the FORM goggles, I can get back to focusing on what I do best… swimming."
-- Brent Hayden, Olympic Bronze Medalist …