Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod, iPhone, or iPad — directly or through a Dock — to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Access to all controls and dock connector
Allows charging while in case
Cable type: Dock to USB Cable
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 3G
- iPod touch (4th Generation)
- iPod touch (3rd Generation)
- iPod touch (2nd Generation)
- iPod nano (6th Generation)
- iPod nano (5th Generation)
- iPod nano (4th Generation)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
Answers from the community
Can I use this to charge my MacBook Pro 13-inch instead of the Apple 60W MagSafe 2 power adaptor?
- Asked by Kimberly M from Doylestown
- on Feb 2, 2019
can I use this cable for iPad 3rd Gen?
No answers yet
- Asked by Margaret S from LOSTWITHIEL
- on Feb 6, 2019
Is iPod classic charging cable compatible with usb 3.0
- Asked by Susan M from Telford
- on Dec 29, 2014
is their a charger that you click on the sides to disconnect it?
- Asked by Thairy S from Seguin
- on Oct 16, 2012
The connector with buttons on the side is old. You do not need that one anymore, as the new connecto The connector with buttons on the side is old. You do not need that one anymore, as the new connector is "spring" loaded so to say. It works with the old one anyways.
- Answered by Glen K from Sterling Heights
- on Oct 19, 2012
do i have to pay postage & packaging on the apple dock connector to usb cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from XXXXXXXXXX
- on Oct 1, 2009
what charging cable does iPad 2 wifi 16gb Model A use Model #MC989LL/A
- Asked by Pamela M from Kerrville
- on Oct 10, 2018
30 Pin cable
- Answered by Isaac F from Brampton
- on Nov 7, 2018