USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac.
Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac, and then connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a Lightning to USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Compatible with the following computers:
12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
What’s in the Box
Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac mini (2018)
Answers from the community
How can I access files on usb flash drive using the adapter? Do I need to download an app?
- Asked by Mai X from Loganville
- on Aug 22, 2019
will this charge my usb sandisk flash drive whilst connected to my ipad pro?
- Asked by Giuliana B from Port Glasgow
- on Jul 7, 2019
is this adapter is compatible to connect blue thunderball usb power mike ?
- Asked by SACHIN C from NASIK
- on Jul 7, 2019
my surface pro 4 does not have a usb-c port. can I use this adapter to connect my ipad pro 2018 to the PC via usb-3 port?
- Asked by Mark N from Sabetha
- on Dec 18, 2018
Is this USB-C to USB 3.0 or USB-C to USB 2.0?
- Asked by Sam D from Croydon
- on Nov 4, 2015
I want to plug a USB flash drive into my MacBook air is this the cable I would use?
- Asked by Allan C from Alexandra
- on Mar 28, 2019
yes, if your flash drive is using usb as it's port
- Answered by Jianchen L from Vancouver
- on May 8, 2019