Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - (PRODUCT)RED
Beats Pill+ is designed to go wherever you do and fill the room with a rich clear sound field that has as much power as it does definition. With a sleek interface, the Beats Pill+ is intuitive to use and brings people together with engaging features for a unique shared listening experience.
Sound bigger than its size
The stereo active 2-way crossover system creates an optimized sound field for dynamic range and clarity across all genres of music. Tweeter and woofer separation uses the same acoustic mechanics found in professional recording studios around the world.
Designed around you
With its sophisticated design, Beats Pill+ looks as good as it sounds. The simple, intuitive interface is no nonsense so you can get to your music fast.
Pair and play
Pair the Beats Pill+ to your iPhone, MacBook, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device and play your favorite tracks, videos, and games with optimized sound. Or pair it with your Apple Watch for ultimate convenience.
Improved voice performance allows you to make and receive calls with enhanced clarity.
Stay charged all day
The Beats Pill+ has a 12-hour battery life to stay charged on the go. Short on time? Use the included Lightning cable and power supply to get a quick charge in three hours. Keep track of your power levels with the fuel gauge so you always know how much battery is left.
Keep the music going by charging your iPhone or external music device with extra juice from the Beats Pill+.
Beats Pill+ app
Download the Beats Pill+ app* from the App Store to unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of your music like never before. Bring a second speaker into the mix for even more innovative ways to play. Get additional software updates and product support within the app.
*Available only on iPhone 5s or later, iPad Air (all models), iPad mini 2 or later, and select Android devices.
Defined, pure sound quality in a portable, compact design
Pair and play with your Bluetooth device
12-hour rechargeable battery
Charge out to charge your iPhone and other devices
Power adapter and lightning cable included
What’s in the Box
Beats Pill+ Speaker
1.5m Lightning to USB-A charging cable
12.5W power adapter
Quick start guide
Input Type: 3.5mm stereo jack
Other Features: Stereo Bluetooth
Power Source: Battery
Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
Height: 2.5 in./6.36 cm
Length: 8.27 in./21 cm
Width: 2.72 in./6.92 cm
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
what is the bluetooth range of this speaker
No answers yet
- Asked by M J L from Lincolnwood
- on Apr 15, 2020
Is this compatible with iPod nano first generation
- Asked by Deborah R from Sandia park
- on Feb 15, 2020
Is there a beats pill + carry case that can be purchased
- Asked by Elizabeth B from SOUTHAMPTON
- on Jul 28, 2018
Can I take it to the beach?
- Asked by John L from Marbella
- on May 5, 2019
This isn't Water Proof nor Water Resistant so wouldn't be suitable for placing too close to liquids This isn't Water Proof nor Water Resistant so wouldn't be suitable for placing too close to liquids as any damage wouldn't be covered under warranty.
I'd also advise keeping the Beats+ speaker away from high temperatures as this can impact the performance of the battery.
- Answered by Neil S from Heanor
- on Sep 25, 2019
Can I use this with Mac Mini as a computer speaker? I would like to connect with Mac Mini. Will it work?
- Asked by Ricardo E from São Paulo
- on May 11, 2019
Yes, it can.
- Answered by Holly P
- on May 13, 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Download the Beats Pill⁺ app to unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of your music like never before. Developed exclusively for the Beats Pill⁺ speaker, now you can control your speaker in multiple ways straight from the app. Bring a second Beats Pill⁺ speaker into the mix for even more innovative ways to play.
PLAY AND SHARE
Just turn your Pill⁺ speaker on and look for the pulsing ‘b.’ Then, go to your Bluetooth® menu, select your speaker, and start playing.
DJ – Grab a friend and control the music from two Bluetooth® sources.
Amplify – Add a second Beats Pill⁺ speaker into the mix and simultaneously play from both for a sound that’s twice as full.
Stereo – Use two Beats Pill⁺ speakers as left and right output for an even more dynamic sound experience.
EVEN MORE ACCESS
- Like the Beats Pill⁺ speaker, the app has a sleek interface and is intuitive to use.
- Connect to your Beats Pill⁺ speaker from two audio sources.
- Unlock more ways to play with two Beats Pill⁺ speakers for even more dynamic sound.
- Keep track of your Beats Pill⁺ speaker power levels so you always know how much battery is left.
- In Amplify, adjust the volume of two speakers wirelessly from your external Bluetooth® source.
- Get additional software updates and product support.
Analytics is designed to protect your information and enable you to choose what you share. Apple collects analytics information about your Beats Pill+ app and Beats Pill+ speaker, such as the device software versions, device rename occurrences, and device update success and fail rates, in order to improve the product. None of the collected information identifies you personally. The information collected will only be used by Apple to improve the quality and performance of the Beats Pill+ app as well as the Beats Pill+ speaker. …