AppleCare+ for iPad Pro
Service and Support
Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your iPad and Apple Pencil coverage and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 24 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil, plus applicable tax.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.(2)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from iPad, inspection of iPad and proof of purchase are required.)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPad, iPadOS, and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in repair (3): Mail in your iPad using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (3): Take your iPad to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (1)
- Apple Pencil
- AirPort (4)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil, plus applicable tax
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198770226
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, and one compatible Apple Pencil used with your iPad for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad and Apple Pencil, each incident being subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil, plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. If your AppleCare+ coverage is renewed beyond 24 months, any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 24 months of continued coverage. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
(4) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. For complete details, see terms.