UPC or EAN No.: 194252067123
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used Apple genuine parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. For complete details, see the AppleCare+ for iPhone Terms and Conditions and the Theft and Loss Insurance Documentation applicable to your state.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months, and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. The back glass damage service fee is only available for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models.
(3) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement or back glass damage service fee or deductible.
(4) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(5) Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. Find My should remain enabled and your iPhone should remain associated with your Apple ID throughout the theft or loss claim process. During the theft or loss claims process, you will be asked to erase your missing device, disable it, and transfer ownership before you can be issued a new device.
To ensure you can sign in and access Find My, it’s important to remember your Apple ID and password and keep your account information up to date. If you use two-factor authentication for Apple ID, it’s recommended that you add an additional trusted phone number to your account so that you can receive the 6-digit verification code required to sign in even if your iPhone is missing.
After initiating your theft or loss claim with Apple, you will be asked to finalize your claim on AIG’s website at www.aigtheftandloss.com.
Theft & Loss service fulfillment may be restricted to the AppleCare+ for Theft & Loss country of purchase.
(6) Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Same-day replacement is not available for theft or loss claims. Service coverage is subject to the Terms and Conditions of AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss. For complete details, see the AppleCare+ for iPhone Terms and Conditions and the Theft and Loss Insurance Documentation applicable to your state.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of either plan is not required to purchase iPhone. For complete details, see the AppleCare+ for iPhone Terms and Conditions and the Theft and Loss Insurance Documentation applicable to your state.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
AppleCare+ with Theft & Loss is an optional device protection program that provides combined benefits under AppleCare+ and a Theft & Loss insurance policy. Theft and Loss insurance coverage is underwritten by New Hampshire Insurance Company (NAIC# 23841; Principal Address 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038; Phone (212) 770-7000) and is sold by AppleCare Service Company, Inc. (in California d/b/a Brogdan Insurance Services Lic#OL00763; Iowa License #26) and is sold in NY by Apple Inc. (License #926146). Theft and loss insurance coverage is provided under a group policy issued to AppleCare Service Company, Inc. in all states, except for New York where the policy is issued to Apple Inc. Coverage is subject to certain terms, conditions, and limitations. Theft and Loss can be purchased separately. Please refer to the certificate of coverage for your state for complete details, which can be found at www.aigtheftandloss.com/coveragedocs.