Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning-Powered Earphones
Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning-Powered noise cancelling earphones are the first to let you listen or talk on your iPhone at the same time you're charging it. What's more they give you the power to personalize your listening experience. Smart Noise Cancelling technology adapts to your ear and the sounds around you. There's also a Smart Button you can customize to bring up your favorite app, mute or unmute a call, or launch the Rayz app at a single touch.
The free Rayz app itself lets you personalize your earphone and Smart Button settings. For instance, you can create and save custom equalization profiles, enable HearThru mode to allow ambient sound, or activate AutoPause to pause music play when you remove your Rayz earphones.
The first earphones with Lightning connector that let you listen or talk and charge simultaneously
Rayz Smart Noise Cancelling technology adapts to your ear and the world around you
Avnera LightX technology significantly reduces power consumption, so the earphones don’t need a battery as they draw power from your iPhone Lightning port
Integrates second-generation Lightning Audio Technology
AutoPause technology automatically pauses your music or movie when you take out your Rayz earphones, then resumes play when you put them back in
HearThru mode passes ambient sounds through your noise cancelling for greater awareness of your surroundings
Customizable Smart Button brings up your favorite app, mutes/unmutes calls, or launches the Rayz app with a single press
Rayz app allows you to customize your earphone and Smart Button settings and much more
Periodic software updates automatically deliver new features and capabilities
Eco Mode activates a low power setting, reducing the earphone's power to the minimum required for basic functions
What’s in the Box
Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning-Powered Noise Cancelling earphones
Six pairs of silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)
Three pairs of Comply Foam eartips (S, M, L)
Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Noise Cancelling, Wind noise reduction, Works Without Batteries
Form Factor: In Ear
Mfr. Part Number: SE-LTC5R-P/XZCWL-5
UPC or EAN No.: 814633021000
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year limited
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st Generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th Generation)
Answers from the community
If you connect the Pioneer Rayz Plus to your Mac with a USB to Lightning cable are they recognized as an audio output device by the Mac?
- Asked by claire C from Ottawa
- on May 2, 2019
Do you lose any functionality if you don't use Pioneer's app to listen to music?
- Asked by Peter B from Albany
- on Dec 17, 2017
You don't need to 'use' the 'Rayz' app to listen to music. So, if you are listening to Spotify, Deez You don't need to 'use' the 'Rayz' app to listen to music. So, if you are listening to Spotify, Deezer etc. you can still get functionality of:
1. autopause i.. take off your earphones and the play stops, stick em back in and it starts again.
2. smart noise cancelling still works
3.Har thru mode/s still work and you can control via the extra button on the remote.
4. if you take a call - smart mute works i.e. when you are not talking on the phone - your mic is muted. pretty cool
5. Hey Siri works too
6. Associated your fav app with the smart button and you can launch it.
7. best of all if you are sat at your desk at work - you can talk and listen while your iPhone is charging.
I did a load of research and these are really good earphones in my opinion. Also unlike the Bose models - there is no battery.
- Answered by Stuart D from Beckenham
- on Dec 19, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
The Rayz App works with all Rayz appcessories and customizes the functions based on the device that is connected.
Rayz and Rayz Plus App Features
When used with your Rayz earphones, the app gives you a new level of customization. Key features of the earphones:
• Autopause: When you take off BOTH earphones, your music pauses. Put BOTH earphones back on, and play resumes.
• Smart Noise Cancellation: Adapts to you and your environment.
• HearThru™: Hear right through the earphones without having to remove them.
• Smart Mute: On a call but not talking? Your microphones goes on auto-mute. Start talking, and your microphone automatically un-mutes. Stop talking, your microphone goes back on mute.
• Smart Button: Bring up your favorite app with a single touch.
Rayz Rally App Features
The Rayz Rally automatically optimizes its performance depending on the usage scenario. The app for Rayz Rally delivers new software updates. …