AppleCare+ for iPhone X
AppleCare+ for iPhone X
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone(1) and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone and proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS, and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(3)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in repair (4): Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service (4)
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,(2) each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198678362
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ for iPhone provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29 for a screen replacement, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
Answers from the community
Can I buy AppleCare+ for my iPhone X through Apple, if I bought the iPhone X through Verizon?
- Asked by Patrick T from Silverdale
- on Oct 27, 2017
Yes. I purchased a iPhone thru AT&T and was able to get AppleCare. Either go to Apple.com, call Appl Yes. I purchased a iPhone thru AT&T and was able to get AppleCare. Either go to Apple.com, call AppleCare, or go to an Apple store.
- Answered by Rick P from ERIE
- on Oct 28, 2017
Does AppleCare+ include loss of phone?
- Asked by Samantha P N from Phoenix
- on Oct 28, 2017
no. nor does it cover if stolen
- Answered by Javier A from CORONA
- on Oct 29, 2017
Is AppleCare+ for the iPhone X valid worldwide? If not, is it valid in the countries where Apple also sells the AppleCare+ (for example: the UK)?
- Asked by Valérie C from London
- on Oct 26, 2017
Is water damage include in apple care?
- Asked by Anarghya D from jakarta
- on Sep 13, 2017
Yes - it would use one of your incidents and cost $99.
- Answered by Matthew W
- on Sep 25, 2017