‡ The following purchases with Apple Card are ineligible to earn 5% back: monthly financing through Apple Card Monthly Installments, Apple iPhone Payments, the iPhone Upgrade Program, and wireless carrier financing plans; Apple Media Services; AppleCare+ monthly payments. Subject to credit approval. Valid only on qualifying purchases in U.S. for new Apple Card customers who open an account and use it from 12/26/21 to 1/31/22 at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store App, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE. Accounts opened before 12/26/21 or after 1/31/22 do not qualify. New Apple Card users added to an Apple Card Family account opened during offer period can earn 5% back on their own purchases. Not valid for existing Apple Card users who merge their Apple Card accounts to become Co-Owners. 5% is total amount of Daily Cash that can be earned for qualifying Apple purchases using Apple Card. Returning qualified items that were purchased during offer period may impact your cash back. 5% savings is earned as Daily Cash and transferred to your Apple Cash card when transactions post to your Apple Card account. If you do not have an Apple Cash card, Daily Cash can be applied by you as a credit on your statement balance. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details on Daily Cash and qualifying transactions. Changes to your account status during offer period may delay the fulfillment of your Daily Cash bonus.
* Monthly pricing is available when you select Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as payment type at checkout at Apple, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. Financing terms vary by product. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special storefronts. The last month’s payment for each product will be the product’s purchase price, less all other payments at the monthly payment amount.
2. Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option available to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com (Opens in a new window), the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 (Opens in a new window) for more information about eligible products. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 10.99% to 21.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020. If you choose the pay-in-full or one-time-payment option for an ACMI eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement (Opens in a new window) for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
3. Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of your eligible trade-in device. Not all devices are eligible for credit. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for an Apple Gift Card. Trade-in value may be applied toward qualifying new device purchase, or added to an Apple Gift Card. Actual value awarded is based on receipt of a qualifying device matching the description provided when estimate was made. Sales tax may be assessed on full value of a new device purchase. In-store trade-in requires presentation of a valid photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in-store and online trade-in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
4. $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
Apple Fitness+ requires iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS 14.3 or later, watchOS 7.2 or later, and tvOS 14.3 or later.
To get the newest features, use Apple Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8 paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15; iPad with iPadOS 15; and Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.
Apple Fitness+ requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later. Available when paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later.
5. New subscribers only. $9.99/month after free trial. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Terms apply.
6. Special pricing available to qualified customers. To learn more about how to start qualifying toward special pricing, talk to an Apple Specialist in a store or give us a call at 1-800-MY-APPLE.