AppleCare+ for Headphones
Service and Support
Every set of AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ extends your coverage to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax(1). In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.(2)
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new headphones.
Or buy it within 60 days of your headphones purchase:
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from headphones, inspection of headphones and proof of purchase are required.)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Mail-in repair(3): Mail in your headphones using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair(3): Take your headphones to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using Siri
- Bluetooth connectivity
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ available for:
Beats Solo Pro
Beats Solo3 Wireless
Beats Studio3 Wireless
UPC or EAN No.: 190199301146
1. Service coverage is available only for AirPods, Beats earphones, or Beats headphones and their original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your headphones, each incident being subject to a service fee of $29, plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.